20100511

It Ain't Easy Being Green



Gizmo did not like his green eggs and ham. And he would not try them in a box or with a fox...


I do like them Sam I Am!! I do so like green eggs and ham!

I don't know why, but St. Patty's Day was quite an event this year. I think it just happened to fall on a day when I felt inspired to be crafty. So, the kids and I did all kinds of wild and wacky green things. (And I mean green in the literal sense here.) It was totally random but totally fun.
In the pictures below, Li'l Bit was helping me put together some green cookie sandwiches for B.daddy's office. She was up after the other two had gone to bed and helping me in the kitchen. She was having a blast!


5 comments:

  1. Imma have to side with Noah on the green eggs thing. Eggs are a stretch as it is...but green? Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. More learning fun! And...Daddy's office reaped the benefits (as did Li'l Bit)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for crafty days!! Just want you to know I caught up with you. I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooved the all the times when we celebrated St. Patty's. It was so much fun and such a huge part of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete