
Okay, yeah, I can see how that would happen.
It has been an intense month.
I have been in and out of Massachusetts which is not a state I like to be in--figuratively. Lives have ended--in the earthly sense; lives have been shattered; lives have shifted and moved on.
But our lives?
We're still here.
We're good.
Yes, I might burst into tears whilst reading Li'l Bit Dandelions, and she might tell me to stop, "No, really. Stop if you need to, Mommy." But despite the heart aching and churning, we're good.
I'm good.
The Lord reminds me everyday. These people? Everyday? Here? He's given this to me. I love them, and, get this: they love me.
I cannot begin to recount the blessings here. I pray I count them everyday in gratitude.
For now...
I wait.
He gives us a glimmer of joy--another one--tonight. So we wait. As two dear families leave our geographical presence, one comes to visit. We wait.
And we will savor it.
No comments:
Post a Comment