Ladybug has said her first word! And it's "mama" this time--not "dada"! Me, me, me, me, me--I'm her favorite! Okay, so not really. It was more like, in all her babbling I deciphered the "m" sound and capitalized on the opportunity.
She's such a little go getter. She has become quite discontent with being stuck in the same spot day in and day out while she has to watch her two older siblings run around and play. She's right on the cusp of learning to crawl. (And then I will never be able to sit down again!) Isn't it great when they reach a new milestone and we're all giddy and proud--and then reality sets in.
"You mean you want to eat solids five times a day?"
"What? I have to actually keep an eye on you now, and not just listen for cries of hunger, fatigue, or sibling inflicted pain?"
Sheesh. Kids. They're so high maintenance. :)
Oh, but so worth it.
So, yeah: last weekend was the night I was preparing to dress up for. The whole outfit and jewelry hoopla. It was really fun to get all dolled up, and I did take pictures to show those of you who had a part in putting it together. I just haven't gotten them in the computer yet.
Alright, I actually have a few minutes to read (to READ!) a grown up book before I pass out.
~later tators~

welcome to blogger...you'll love it.
ReplyDelete