must. have. sleep.
my baby daddy isn't presently with me.
i am very happy for him and hope he is getting all he needs to get out of this tiny, little bit of time he is somewhat on his own.
but, mama is tired. it's just the end of the day. we've had a great day w/ a horrible nap time, if you know what i mean. so, the kids are finally all in bed--an hour and a half late--and i am ready to crash. and that is what i'm heading to do right now. but i felt compelled to share it here since i post about once a week these days. But, you know, that's not necessarily a bad thing...
"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent,
and discerning if he holds his tongue."
I wish I could be there to help but I will be in May! Get some rest....you're just tired....
ReplyDeleteHope you get some rest sweetie! Sending love!!
ReplyDelete