20090615

No Words

I am sadly due for an explanation of our Oasis Reunion vacation.
But getting back from vacation...Li'l Bit's ballet recital...having a cook out...I've been too busy to even think, let alone write.
And honestly, I'm just not ready. I cannot find the words to properly express the wonder of the weekend or the effect it has had on our family. So, for now, here are some photos. :)







And Li'l Bit's ballet recital was great. She had such a good time being a girl!
(I'll upload all my photos in the near future. This is one I've stolen from a fellow mom.)

3 comments:

  1. Alaya is hopefully going to start taking dance in the fall. She will love it. Lil bit looks beautiful in her costume. :)

    I'm grateful that you guys got to spend time as an Oasis family. I can only imagine how edifying it was and that blesses my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that recital was a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also fondly recall some of that trip, especially when I was told to stay out of the tall grass due to snakes!
      -l'il bit

      Delete