So...
The weather has been gorgeous, finally! After constant rain for weeks, we are glad to welcome sunshine for longer than one day stretches. Our backyard is littered with our good times, as is our house at the moment. I look around and I keep reminding myself, "This is what a loving home looks like. The mess only bothers you, so stop being so peevish about!" But, oh, how I would love for it to actually stay clean.
Here's Gizmo pulling our wagon at our favorite farm:

And, here, Ladybug is--as usual--wowing us with her adventurous nature and physical agility. (She's quite agile mentally, as well. Just a proud mama side note.)

And Li'l Bit loved picking the raspberries. Well, I should say she loved eating them. They were the hardest to pick, and, true to princess form, we were to pick them so she could eat them.


Hang in there, sissy. I will pray for refreshment for you. :)
ReplyDeleteon the journey with you:) days have been a bit dim on this side of the river as well but we press on and keep loving these little ones-courtney
ReplyDelete