I have no pictures, and I am ashamed.
I visited Momtopia tonight to wish her a Happy 1st Birthday. I drove into the mall parking lot on Monday and saw on their billboard, "Come celebrate the Kids' Play Area's First Birthday, Nov. 20 3-5 pm." I could NOT believe it! They actually know how much I love this place?! They actually anticipated that I'd want to sing Happy Birthday to a...space?! (And I did, by the way, sing.)
Yes! The mall had a birthday party for their kids' play area. I'm tellin' ya'-I'm no idiot for loving this place so much. It really is an immense relief to have a free, indoor, no-strings-attached play area--in the dead of winter you will find me there, with my three children, once every week. Like clockwork. And like a true evangelist, I forced Courtney to bring her babe, Amelia, so they, too, could fall in love with the space. I think they did. :) The party was loud! Disney Radio was there, as well as a Chick Fil A cow and a Rainforest Cafe frog. Cake, games, raffles, dancing! OMG, I was overstimulated. At 6:15 we pulled into my driveway with four very tired children ready for bed and two moms who could not agree more.
Now that I've hussled mine off to bed without takin' any lip I am ready to crash!
yep, I'm here to testify! Come January, a weekly visit to the Momatopia will be a requirement in the Nichols' household:) Thanks for sharing your treasures! Courtney
ReplyDelete