20091211

Falling Apart...Or Bursting At the Seams?

Not exactly sure whether I should be completely honest and say, "I'm so stinking exhausted and frustrated and angry that I just want to spit and crawl into a hole!" Or perhaps I should be a little more grateful and say, "We're just blessed with such full lives!"


Well, the first statement would suit this morning's mood much more accurately. Actually, the mood of the whole week! December is always a busy month; the mess grows and the to do list only gets longer. There are so many things I want to do so that we all enjoy this season in every possible way. And this is not me saying I know I need to cut out the unnecessary things. The kids and I got a cold this week, so it's just been a crazy week, and I'm feeling it down to the bone.

But.....We have this to look forward to:



Four days, three nights, right after Christmas!! I planned our vaca last January--after a December just like this one. December is wonderful, we love traditions and cookies and decorations and advent and presents and the whole Hoop La! But, we will welcome a break and four whole days to be alone!! I can hardly imagine what it will be like to have uninterrupted conversation with B.daddy for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment