I prowled slowly, carefully, gleefully. I actually took garments off the racks! With an arm load of beauty, I entered the dressing room for the first time. Oh what a beautiful place! No, seriously, if you're ever in the mall and stressed out, just find an Anthropologie, grab a shirt, and head for the fitting room. Serenity. I tried everything on. And everything, oooh...like butta'! Like smooth, creamy butter! Good clothes--you know: really, really good clothes just feel and fit so well. It could drive a woman insane.
Naturally I wanted everything I tried on. But after a while I had to bring my head down out of the clouds and be somewhat reasonable. Only somewhat, though. So, I painfully and reluctantly ruled out this and that and decided on my favorites. I liken it to having to pick a favorite child. Who could do that? Well, despite the pain of choosing ;) I had a wonderful time shopping, and I am ecstatic about what I got!!
So, Stac, Vall: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! And here's the loot:

I got this top in a solid, deep purple. Gorgeous! The picture doesn't do it justice; you can't see the best details, but it's wonderful. :)

I got this jersey wrap in a dark grey, and it feels sooooo good! I wish I could wear it everyday.
Also, I finally got myself a french butter dish. This baby allows you to keep your butter soft, at room temp without it getting spoiled. How cool is that?!

No comments:
Post a Comment