Right after Christmas Shermee and Nana came up to stay with the kids. B.daddy and I went on our Vermont vacation that I planned LAST JANUARY!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
Vermont really is a gorgeous place. However, I could probably never live there b/c they boycott places like Wal-Mart. If I were to return to rurality I think I'd be a Maine girl. It's just arctic enough to not be totally redneck.
Without further ado, here are pictures that will make you drooooolll:
those four windows at the top? yeah, that was our room.
(Interestingly, this house was built in the 1800s by a bloke who wanted to appease his southern wife.)
pics from the town square which was right in front of the inn
li'l bit and i had just finished reading about laura ingalls and almanzo in their cutter--so b.daddy jumped in to take a pic for her. :)Our Room:
yeah, it was pretty much the best suite in the whole inn.
Shopping in the little bitty village:









Those quilts are making me drool. Hahahaha. They are gorgeous, and your vacation looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteoh what an awesome get away for the two of you! I love the inn...so pretty, and it looks so relaxing. How are you guys?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement. I've really been struggling to keep it together with all three. The pressures, demands, disciplines, etc. are wearing me down. I know it'll get less demanding, but it's hard right now. It so helps to know that others have been there (are there) and are surviving!!
ReplyDelete