
Well...
What a whirlwind this life can be! What a graceful, peaceful whirlwind indeed!
My dear husband is away on business, and I've been caring for all. three. children. By...Myself. (Okay, so I've had some help. But let's just dive deep into the drama of the moment, please.)
Suffice it to say: I want to reach out to my four faithful readers and say what's on my mind, but I just can't. All four of you talk to me or my husband at least once a week, so I think we're okay on that note.
What we are NOT okay with is the lack of picturage going out to the G-parents! Sorry, y'all. Did I mention our life has been a whirlwind?
Here ya' go:
helping me sort receipts for taxes...ugh. taxes.
showing off a battle scar...from riding the sled in the snow
and our happy, healthy kids:
every night i'm thankful they have a safe, warm place to rest their heads





Can I be friend #5?
ReplyDeleteI still have that dog!
ReplyDelete-l'il bit
Delete