Our first trip to our very own, local Sonic!!!
The lines of cars; Boston Valet has been there everyday to direct traffic.
Managers and franchisers checking out the opening.

"Why's that crazy lady taking our picture?"

Stac & Kelly waited in the patio line while we waited for a stall.

They know what's up!

Ahhhh.

Doesn't it just make you so happy to see our van in a Sonic stall?

Placing my first ever Massachusetts Sonic order. Yum!


Happy, happy girls!!


Train them up in the way they should go.

The line wrapped all the way around and around and down Rt. 1!

The luckiest carhop in the world. I kissed him on the lips! (not really, but i was tempted.)

The jolly picnic in the van.

Ahh, corndogs!! Joy on a stick!


my mouth is watering.....cherry limeade....lemonberry slush! soiunds like an exciting adventure glad you all could go together-
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how much my mouth is watering right now. How I wish I could have joined in the fun! Did I see a bridal veil in the picture?!
ReplyDeleteYes, my perfect bride doll. Ah, I miss her.
ReplyDelete-l'il bit
Delete