this is kind of what my brain feels like. there's a lot going on, and you can allllmost make out what it is. but in the end you have no idea.
"Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean, but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox." Our life is messy, but love abounds.
20090929
Weekends Suck; Mondays Rule
Without the affectionate, helpful hands of my husband, weekends are no different than any other day. So, in that sense, they suck big time. I was actually relieved yesterday to know it was Monday--being alone with the kids made more sense. But it's a little hard to make sense of anything right now simply because my brain is fried. I'm actually doing quite well for day six (yes, of course, I'm counting Thursday) with no Babydaddy. There's nothing to worry about, Mom. :) I'm just ready to warm up my ginger-scented rice pillow and smother my aching head with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment