20091016

Dream Big Little Girl

When I got married I learned to cook. When I learned to cook I learned how to save money at the grocery store. When I learned to save money at the grocery store I started telling myself: when we're older and richer (forget wiser) I'm going to only buy the highest quality groceries. I'll shop only at Whole Foods and our food will always be delicious.
Well now that I've learned everything is delicious when you make it from scratch & love-no matter the brand-I've graduated up to a grander dream.
When I'm older and richer I'm going to stock my wardrobe w/ garments only from Anthropologie. It is impossible to imagine a store more perfectly catered to my fine lady/girly fancies of fashion. Every time I walk through the store-buying nothing-I drool and dream and sigh to myself. I liken it to walking through the Garderner Museum. Though, perhaps not as magnificent. But close.
So yes, I'm not much older, and none the wiser. Walmart is still my source for all things cheap and delicious, and my highest hope can apparently be fulfilled by a very expensive trip to the mall.

In other news:
~It snowed this morning; we are enjoying a very chilly October, and Li'l Bit is wondering where her Christmas presents are. Snow=Christmas.
~The kids are in Lock Down (alone time) right now. The smallest one has gone to sleep and the two bigger ones are starting to seep into the living room where I am presently typing and drinking hot coffee.
~My blessed husband will hear his praises sung all weekend from family and friends far and wide. Why? Well, I'm paranoid and superstitious, so I won't post about it until it's all said and done. Let's just say: you'll be jealous. All of you, three Readers, no matter your station in life, you will hate me with hot, green jealousy in your hearts. It's that good.

1 comment:

  1. I have previously managed to hold my hot, green jealousy at bay, but I could not, at your mention of the Gardner museum, withhold my envy. Me and the girl need to get up there. Miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete