20121129

And They're Off

We've delivered our first batch of Gingerbread Girls! One of my sweetest, dearest friends just found out that her sixth little sweetie is a girl, much to everyone's surprise.  I love these kinds of surprises!  So I dropped those yummies off with my oldest sweetie who is now having her first ever, away from home sleep over.  She has been "tingling all day with excitement" and every once in a while her "eyes have actually watered up" with glee.  She's going to have a ball!
On the way back, I deposited this year's Christmas cards in the nearest blue box.  It feels so nice to get those out this year.  Last year was....well, too sad for me.  I wasn't up to it.  So it feels good to send smiles and love to our friends and family and really mean it.  Watch your mailboxes for the adorable puppy in Christmas pajamas!


This year's winner.
 

Post-picture pillow fight!
It's been a fun day, and we're ending it with Irish Beef Stew and Biscuits--my favorite!  I hope all is well with all y'all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment