20090316

Man of the Hour


Here's the man. Fire Fighter Sean, who Gizmo keeps talking about. He remembers everything about his experience at the Boylston Fire Station. So sweet!

In other news, we got a wireless keyboard to go with our laptop. (Remember--I spilled coffee on the laptop and our 'c' key has died.) Well, until now we've been copying and pasting c's, so now I keep ctrl-V-ing to try to make a 'c'. I know, hilarious antecdote. Anyway.

Here's Gizmo in his new fire fighter hat! Such a cutie. He gets embarassed when he's really proud or excited about something, so it's so fun to see him dimple up everytime we brag on him and his hat. :)
And B.Daddy got our pictures on our computer, so I can finally show you pictures from our night on the town last month! We soaked up every aspect of staying in a hotel for that less than 24-hour period. It was euphoric!













We snuggled, we watched t.v., we got all dressed up and ate rediculously good food, we ate in bed, and we slept in!! I took a shower with the door open without anticipating tiny intruders. Euphoric.
We should do that once a month.

















No comments:

Post a Comment