We made it into town again today. It's beautiful out there! Bright, sunny, in the 50s.
We took my dad on the bus into Harvard Square; took the kids to the Curious George store; and had a yummy lunch at John Harvard's. We just so happened to time this trip during their naptime. They did amazingly well, considering. Gizmo was put in the harness for the first time, (you know, the ones with leashes) and he LOVED it! Daddy held the leash so he got to run and jump and sky dive. He was in heaven, and Daddy's tired. Li'l Bit loves riding the bus. Within the first minute of an old couple sitting beside her she shared with them that Gizmo loves stickers, we have a basement, and where we were getting off. How did I, the most paranoid, protective introvert, give birth to a....a people person? And a very trusting people person at that. Days like these I'm very glad I'm teaching her at home!
Well, Ladybug is beckoning me.
I loved the curious george store and don't remember a second of that conversation with that elderly couple, but I am sure they're nice.
ReplyDelete-l'il bit
Delete