Don't they make a pill to keep that over achiever going? If so, I'd like a few.
~~~
And Later That Day...
Call me melodramatic, but follow me here:
The whole ruby slippers thing is metaphorical for how I always feel like the evil within me is what brings this house down. Moms feel guilty for everything, so if I'm having a hard time I feel like it's my own fault. If the lessons aren't done, if the biscuits burn, if the kids are screaming--it's always my fault.
So after the above post I was sitting at the dining room table with Gizmo. I was doodling in my lesson planner while he was doodling on the white-board slate. He was quietly talking gibberish to himself and all of the sudden I heard these words come out of his mouth:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."
For Thou art with me.
Indeed, He is.

outofthemouthsofbabes. wow.
ReplyDelete