Big date tonight! Li'l Bit and I are going to the Museum of Fine Arts. We've been planning it for a week, and she can't wait! Every evening she's marked off the day on her calendar and counted the days until our night at the museum. I, too, cannot wait to wander the halls full of the world's finest art with my one and only Li'l Bit! One of the greatest components of my homeschooling agenda is the benefit we derive from living in a city drenched with history, art, music, science, culture, etc. I love my city. (And we have Sonic, too.)
Li'l Bit also knows exactly what she's going to wear tonight. When I came home Tuesday night with new boots a light bulb went off in her head. "You can wear your brown boots-because they're the most beautiful-and I'll wear my pink boots and we'll wear dresses together!" That's my girl. I'm working on convincing her to let me wear the black boots, because they're more comfortable. ;) As soon as she got out of bed this morning she starting piecing together her outfit for tonight. A long-sleeve green tee w/ a pink tee over it, a pink tulle skirt w/ brown tights, and her pink rain boots. She's all set!


A picture fit for a fashion magazine.
ReplyDeleteI remember that trip with joy and love! Love you moma!
ReplyDelete