Weekends are my favorite. B.daddy is around, and I just plain like him. Also the "chronic burden of the mundane" is slightly lifted and wholely shared.Last weekend was all about Mommy getting what she wants. ;) We got to babysit Amelia Friday night; Saturday was a fun day in; and Saturday night Mommy and Courtney went out for my monthly Mommy's Night Out with four other amazing women. Estrogen is a wonderful drug.
The weekend before that my dad was in town so we got to get out a lot more than usual. It's exhausting to get out with three kids, so we've had to bind ourselves to the house a lot since last June. But with an extra set of hands, we take it to the streets. Above, Ladybug and I are listening to a group of Inca Indians playing in Harvard Square.
And, drumroll pleeeease, this weekend Ladybug and I are flying down to spend a Love-Tank-Fill-Up weekend with my mom, sister, and their two best friends in Nashville. I'm going to get filled up on estrogen, hugs, and Sonic! I'm so excited.
For now, my babies are all crying for me to make breakfast.
I'm out~
what a great pic! you look like a hollywood celeb!
ReplyDeleteHi, Sharla! what a lovely family blog! btw, where did you get such a beautiful sling? :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Mihyun~I got the sling at kangarookorner.com. I also really like the ones @ sleepywrap.com for newborns, but they're both awesome. I've been using the kangaroo one more often now that Ladybug is bigger--she's in and out of the sling a lot more than just in it.
ReplyDelete